I haven't repeated my method in a while, so here it is: I mist my eyes and inhale the mist while doing so, and also mist my hands. I do this whenever I get back to my car after being in public. I have been known to whip out a mister bottle of CS and start spraying myself whenever anyone coughs or sneezes near me in a store. I have no shame, LOL.

Other than once when I had stopped misting for a couple weeks several years ago, I haven't had a cold nor a single instance of the flu in about 9 years now.

My personal experience of a lifetime is that I am very susceptible to those viruses, and prior to CS used to get colds every year, which sometimes went to bronchitis. When I got the cold from lack of misting, it was difficult to get rid of, took around 3 weeks of misery so for me the small inconvenience of misting is well worth it. The best thing is not to get the cold or flu in the first place.
sol

James McDonald wrote:
Have had excellent results in knocking out flu & colds with nebulizing silver. My wife has not had an upper resp infection in over two years!!