Everyone in my family has been 100% effective in stopping the flu in its tracks with CS over the last decade.

Marshall

On 11/23/2012 6:06 PM, Bob Banever wrote:

Has anyone had any luck using CS for the flu? If so have you ever nebulized it? I'm suffering from some sort of respiratory infection that came on rather suddenly. Fever of 99F, coughing, dizziness, joint pains etc. Thanks.

Bob

*From:*brick...@aol.com [mailto:brick...@aol.com]
*Sent:* Thursday, November 22, 2012 9:30 PM
*To:* silver-list@eskimo.com
*Subject:* Re: CS>MSM

GreatSKU.com . He even offered free shipping and no state sales tax to worry about. I bought a bunch of red and green lasers from him with several orders, no problems except it took about one week to receive the orders. My credit card Co. got excited about China purchases, sent me a notice of strange charges.