Same here.  Plus many more uses.   Bob Smith
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marshall
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 8:43 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>MSM

  Everyone in my family has been 100% effective in stopping the flu in its
tracks with CS over the last decade.

  Marshall

  On 11/23/2012 6:06 PM, Bob Banever wrote:
    Has anyone had any luck using CS for the flu?  If so have you ever
nebulized it?  I'm suffering from some sort of respiratory infection that came
on rather suddenly.  Fever of 99F, coughing, dizziness, joint pains etc.
Thanks.

    Bob