Were you unable to help him with nebulized EIS?

Marshall

On 11/29/2012 9:33 AM, sol wrote:
V wrote:
I have been intensely interested in this conversation because lately at my college there are people all around me succumbing to bad chest colds and some with more flu like symptoms. We are close to final exams so no one stays home.

There seems to be a lot of bad stuff in at least certain areas of the U.S. My son was recently hospitalized for 13 days with antibiotic resistant pneumonia. Nobody knows how he got it, but there is some suspicion that it may have been triggered by West Nile Virus. That is not confirmed but his doctor said "it would be consistent with symptoms". The pneumonia was terrifying. And who the hell stays in the hospital for 13 days anymore? I can remember ER doctors trying to send my 80 plus year old mother (who lived alone) home rather than admit her, when she couldn't even get out of bed or stand alone, never mind walk.
sol

-----
No virus found in this message.