Marshall wrote:
Were you unable to help him with nebulized EIS?
No, he lives in Texas, and to be honest he wouldn't probably have done it anyway. He's very resistant to my ideas re CS. He's 42 and I haven't been able to tell him anything since he was about 10. He is now doing very well though, despite being nearly 100% conventional in approach. At the least the incident has destroyed his idea that though he had childhood asthma, he didn't have asthma as an adult. He has to deal with it now, which is a good thing I think. His breathing now actually sounds clear when we talk on the phone, whereas he was always congested in years past, but was always in denial.
sol