Don't know how much you're taking so I'll suggest you make a fresh 250-300ml {8
ounce roughly} glass each morning and ingest it as soon as it's made.  Do this
for 3-5 days and see how you get on.
N.

From: bbane...@earthlink.net
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>MSM
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 18:56:28 -0800

Marshall,

     I’m not sure what I have.  I
haven’t had any fever but I’m coughing a lot and in the Am cough up
thick mucous.  I have felt dizzy, weak, and achy like I have a fever but I don’t
have one.  In any case I’ve been nebulizing 3 – 4 times daily and
ingesting about 3 – 4 T daily as well.  Perhaps I should ingest more?  I’m
5 days into this… this is the sickest I’ve been in over 40 years.
Very strange.  Thanks for your input.

Bob