-----Original Message-----
    From: Rob Lowe <r...@primus.com.au>
    To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
    Date: Saturday, 16 October 1999 9:11
    Subject: CS-Ear infection
    Rob,
    Our family has utilised cs directly via dropper into ears for effective
relief of earaches.Children
    particularly have shown rapid improvement.I was at one stage using cs drops
into eyes,ears,and nose.....during flu season my head remained ok but had a
chest infection...about time to make the airbrush respirator I guess!
    Previous to cs use....I had an ear infection...had heard of the
effectiveness of garlic fresh squeezed juice...so asked my wife to drop some
into my ear.....Well the effect was,shall we say...dramatic?...I heard a VERY
LOUD BUZZING sound and actually collapsed to the floor before rushing to the
shower to flush out my ear.I can attest to it(garlic juice) immediate
effect...infection definitely gone....but would admit that trying that trick
again isn't on my agenda unless the juice is DILUTED..AT LEAST TO 20% with
olive oil..ie 1 drop garlic juice plus 4 drops olive oil.
    petemc

    Hi!
    My wife has an ear infection. The Doctor prescribed an antibiotic which she
is unwilling to take due to previous unpleasant experiences with thrush.
    Apart from taking an increased dose of oral CS, has anyone any experience
in placing CS directly
    in the ear. As a rough guess I would say that it would be safe and
effective. If you can place it directly in the eyes
    then its use for ears should be effective and safe?
    We use a home brewed CS which is around 10ppm.
    Anyone help!
    Thanks, Rob