    From: Rob Lowe [mailto:r...@primus.com.au]
    Sent: Saturday, October 16, 1999 1:10 AM
    To: silver-list@eskimo.com
    Subject: CS-Ear infection

    Hi!
    My wife has an ear infection. The Doctor prescribed an antibiotic which
she is unwilling to take due to previous unpleasant experiences with thrush.
    Apart from taking an increased dose of oral CS, has anyone any
experience in placing CS directly
    in the ear. As a rough guess I would say that it would be safe and
effective. If you can place it directly in the eyes
    then its use for ears should be effective and safe?
    We use a home brewed CS which is around 10ppm.
    Anyone help!
    Thanks, Rob