Paul wrote: I'm thinking that I might have pinworms. Yea me. Anyways was
thinking about getting pin x at the drug store but wondering if there is any
other options out there?
==================================

A woman I know used the yellow color transparent Spectro-Chrome filter to
treat worms and it worked! Google Dinshah Health Society. This is one of the
best healing modalities around, and cheap. You have to get the book from the
DHS, and the book lists places to buy the color filters. But it has to be
THOSE SPECIFIC WAVELENGTHS, else they won't do the job. It's all explained
in the literature.

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, the NEW Rife Handbook (2011)

Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy (2004)

VoiceBio and Biomodulator certification

 <http://www.nenahsylver.com> www.nenahsylver.com;
<http://www.rifehandbook.com> www.rifehandbook.com