i have
it definately stirs stuff up!

On 27.01.2013 11:57, PT Ferrance wrote:
Has anyone used the general parasite formula from www.humaworm.com [1]

Some of the testimonials seem a bit intense and if it works it is
worth going through them but if not it just wouldn't be worth it. I
guess it is a matter of all's well that ends well!
PT

-------------------------
FROM: Maple Springs Farm <i...@maplesprings.com>
TO: silver-list@eskimo.com
SENT: Sun, January 27, 2013 10:00:36 AM
SUBJECT: RE: CS>Pinworms

 It's a never ending battle of getting rid of "stuff"
but Paul one of the things you could try is humaworm
I have lyme too
and that is my latest thing (seems to be working pretty good)
you can read his testimonail page
https://humaworm.com/testimonials.html [2]

i also like the barefoot stuff
http://oldfashionedspices.com/ [3]
but i do not agree with barefoots orange juice diet...
it's too much sugar for me at this stage in my health...

Hope something in here helps!