Sandy wrote: I do also have dry eyes..so Sjogrens Syndrome is a possiblity.
Is there anything that can be done for it? I do use eye drops often and put
oil on my eyes at night which helps.

================

You might try adding Willard Water to your water. It changes the angle of
the molecules of the water clusters and this makes water "wetter"-in other
words, able to get into the cells more easily. The only place that sells
real Willard Water (not diluted) is Nutrition Coalition.

Also, how's your intake of Essential Fatty Acids? Dryness like that can be
due to lack of enough good fats as well as a lack of water.

Sjogrens is an autoimmune disease. It's always a good idea to avoid gluten,
anyway; with autoimmune conditions, even more so.

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, the NEW Rife Handbook (2011)

Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy (2004)

VoiceBio and Biomodulator certification

 <http://www.nenahsylver.com> www.nenahsylver.com;
<http://www.rifehandbook.com> www.rifehandbook.com