What is the XXX Concentrate?
How does it compare to the CLEAR or ULTIMATE?

From: phoenix23002 tds.net
Sent: Monday, 28 January, 2013 16:49
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Willar Water

Willard's Water is terrific stuff.  People find that it helps their arthritis,
aches and pains, helps things to heal, helps your plants grow better, animals
love it, my niece swears it helps get rid of her 'baggy' eyes (fluid
retention)/clears her sinuses and helps to detox and alkalize.  Mainly, it
helps you absorb things and utilize your food better.

You want the 'Ultimate Dark' even tho the clear is cheaper.  That is the one I
use. Directions are to add 1 oz  Ultimate WW to a gallon of pure water (spring
water etc), not chlorinated water.  I add 2 oz to a gallon and drink 2 - 3
glasses per day.  Some people drink WW as their main water all thru the day in
which case, the 1 oz will be fine.      Lola H.

Here is the 'real deal' link
https://www.willardswater.com/store/index.php?ccat=21
Ck out the 'first time user' link on the left hand side of the page.  I have no
financial interest in the company at all... just a happy customer.