Hi Nenah,

Being a Sjogren sufferer - I appreciate this info on Willard Water. I tried to
find a website of Nutrition Coalition but ended up getting some churches,
colleges or some charity organization. Can you please provide the Nutrition
Coalition's url address/contact information?

Thanks for the valuable input!

To great health for us all,
RaVen