Hi Lola,

I distill my water and put prill beads in the bottom of the urn for alkalizing.
I've got a couple bottles of Willar Water languishing in my cupboard: the
regular and the dark. Would adding Willard water have any conflict with the
effects of prill beads? I've always wondered what the difference is between
prilled water and Willard.  BTW, I take mineral supplements that would be
missing from the distilled.

Be well,
Léna