I use coconut oil all the time and it never helped with my weight loss. MCT is coconut and palm oil that the MCT portions are refined.

Teri

At 10:15 PM 2/5/2013, you wrote:
Couldn't you just use coconut oil?

Jaxi

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 9:13 PM, Jane MacRoss <<mailto:highfie...@internode.on.net>highfie...@internode.on.net> wrote: Thanks for the MCT tip Teri one of the manufacurers here I have an account with produces it so I'll try it - do you think we need to do much exercise to fully benefit?

Jane

I am taking a tablespoon of MCT oil with each meal.

 Rules and Instructions: <http://www.silverlist.org>http://www.silverlist.org