From: M.G. Devour <mdev...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, February 6, 2013 11:27:12 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Juice fasts...

PT wrote:
> I agree with much of what you wrote but I don't think the average
> person can discriminate between Yin Fire or Yang Fire so avoiding
> extremist diets should be most helpful.  Moderation in everything.

I'd like to explore the option of an "extremist" approach, at least for
a start, or if it proves necessary, so I think it would be helpful to
understand how to discern Yin from Yang, as you folks are discussing it.

Could you explain? Point to some resources on the topic, please?

Thanks!

Be well,

Mike D.

Archives: