I have found the Coconut Oil Supreme from Coconut Oil online to have almost no
taste at all.  I would recommend it to anyone.
PT

________________________________
From: Lena Guyot <drumr...@stny.rr.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, February 6, 2013 3:40:46 PM
Subject: Re: coconut oil, was Re: Teri Re: CS>Juice fasts...

I've been getting Nutiva VCO from Swanson's which is more expensive, but the
flavor is VERY mild which we like. How is the flavor of Tropical Traditions?
(We
do't have Costco in upstate NY)

Be well,
Léna

On Feb 6, 2013, at 1:27 PM, brick...@aol.com wrote:

Our local Costco is now selling coconut oil for $20 per gallon. I think  that
beats Tropical Traditions price.