Lena,
I get the Tropical Traditions expeller process which has no odor and no coconut flavor. I got so I would nearly puke at the smell of virgin coconut oil and couldn't use it at all. Nutiva if memory serves was milder than either Tropical Traditions or Wilderness Family extra virgin coconut oils, but I doubt I could use it now.
sol

Lena Guyot wrote:
I've been getting Nutiva VCO from Swanson's which is more expensive, but the flavor is VERY mild which we like. How is the flavor of Tropical Traditions? (We do't have Costco in upstate NY)

Be well,
Léna