Hi Melody,
I routinely use CS, CS/MSM, or CS/DMSO for my eye issues. I have the beginnings
of cataracts (I'm 67) and ots of floaters from Lyme disease. I've noticed a
slight decrease in floaters over time, but can't say that my cataracts have
lessened. I recently started with a new eye guy and told him I'd like him to
make a creful note of my cataracts, as I'd be experimenting to see what i could
do for them.

I've heard that N-Acetylcarnosine can help diminish them. I've got some drops,
but got distracted by other health issues so haven't begun my experiment.

Be well,
Léna