Can C didn't work for me and I used them for a very long time.  Everyone may be
different in their response to Can C.
PT

________________________________
From: Nenah Sylver <nenahsyl...@cox.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, February 6, 2013 7:57:34 PM
Subject: RE: CS>Hello and question ABOUT CATARACTS

Hello and question..
Melody wrote: But what I need to know now is :** if anyone has used CS as an
eye
drop to treat beginning cataract development.** I got DX with them last week (
both eye) and of course the Dr.wants to "fix" then for me.

===========================
Melody,
I got some eye drops said to help with cataracts and many other eye problems. I
had the beginning of cataracts—I could see areas of a printed page “graying
out”
on me—and bought 6 boxes, which is how many the company suggests would be
needed
for a course of treatment.

They work! They are called Can C Eye Drops, and here’s the info:
Wise Choice Medicine
US Office: +1.800.861.4936
US Fax:     +1.800.861.4936
E-mail:i...@wisechoicemedicine.com
Web Site:  http://www.wisechoicemedicine.com/

As for spraying colloidal silver into the eyes, I do it all the time when my
eyes are tired or there’s an infection or when I happen to scratch the cornea
(which isn’t to often). It’s very safe and effective. I made up a mixture of
colloidal silver and Willard Water (just a few drops) and put it in a spray
bottle. You can get the Willard Water here:
http://www.willardswater.com/information.php?information_num=4&gclid=CNqcz63-orUCFYGpPAodEB8AOA

Make SURE to get the WW here and not elsewhere, because elsewhere they dilute
it
and it’s no longer real WW—which is why it’s cheaper elsewhere, but you won’t
get the results you need.

I am unable to say whether or not a WW/CS mix would help with cataracts or not.
But I DO know that the Can C Eye Drops DO help, and rather rapidly. So they are
worth getting. I would do it immediately.

All the best to you,
Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD
author, the NEW Rife Handbook (2011)
Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy(2004)
VoiceBio and Biomodulator certification
www.nenahsylver.com; www.rifehandbook.com