I just got back from the dentist. He did an xray on my mercury amalgam
filling to see what it would cost to take it out. He said because of the
expanding and contracting of the filling I now have a crack down the tooth
and int ok the root. He said it is infected and could start bothering me
really soon, or not for a while. But it WILL end up being a problem. I am
wondering if anyone has had success in treating a tooth infection of this
magnitude with CS? And if so, what techniques did you use? Thank you in
advance for the advice!

Heather