Thanks so much for the advice! This thread is so incredibly helpful!

I do trust my dentist. However, I wish it was that simple. I do not have
insurance or the thousands of dollars to takes for a root canal and crown.
I will use the dental zapper I just built then go back for another x-ray. I
did not ask him what it would cost if the infection was not there. Maybe
just a crown.

Also I have been having problems with digestive parasites.  And I'm
thinking lung parasites too. I made a zapper with toothbrushes. Should I
make one with sponges for digestive or lung purposes?  And what placement
and for how long should I use the zapper for those two areas to have the
best effects? Thanks again!