godzilla is a DC low current 6v unregulated

blood electrifier is 30v ac square waves at  usually 4hz but can vary

both have differing philosophies and both have high praises

godzilla is the easiest to implement

From: André Juthe
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 6:51 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Tooth infection

Is there any difference between this 'godzilla' and the silverpulser
(bloodelectrifier) from SOTA?

/AJ

2013/3/13 Steve G <chube...@yahoo.com>

        I've had success dealing with infections in a fractured tooth, but CS
wasn't what I used.  I think it is too hard to get the CS to reach deep down in
there.   Instead I used a 'godzilla' device as described in the yahoo group
'microelectricity_germkiller.'

        Basically, you get a 6V battery and run 6V using wires and sponges or
paper towels through the affected tooth for 5 or 10 minutes or so.   By doing
this you are bombarding the infection with trillions of electrons.  Harmless
level of electricity to humans but it destroys germs and viruses.   I cured my
painful infected tooth in one or two treatments.  My wife cured her gum
infection by doing the same sort of thing.

        Great stuff!  Cheap!  I like it.