Yes, Bob or Steve, or someone else would be better able to answer your question
Andre.  It's similar in principal but electrodes are placed either side of the
gum I believe.  Someone will get back to you shortly.
N.

Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 14:15:42 +0100
Subject: Re: CS>Tooth infection
From: andre.ju...@gmail.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Dear Steve,

Please look at my question to Neville because it could be asked to you as well,
how did you attached the electrode to the tooth?

2013/3/13 Steve G <chube...@yahoo.com>

I've had success dealing with infections in a fractured tooth, but CS wasn't
what I used.  I think it is too hard to get the CS to reach deep down in there.
  Instead I used a 'godzilla' device as described in the yahoo group
'microelectricity_germkiller.'

Basically, you get a 6V battery and run 6V using wires and sponges or paper
towels through the affected tooth for 5 or 10 minutes or so.   By doing this
you are bombarding the infection with trillions of electrons.  Harmless level
of electricity to humans but it destroys germs and viruses.   I cured my
painful infected tooth in one or two treatments.  My wife cured her gum
infection by doing the same sort of thing.