Sorry, but I have no experience, and have not researched this at all.

Marshall

On 7/24/2013 3:17 PM, juga...@aol.com wrote:
Thank you for your answer Marshall... what, in your opinion, would be the protocal for getting rid of Candida using the Boron? In a message dated 7/24/2013 1:15:05 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time, mdud...@king-cart.com writes:

    Boron is a necessary trace element the body needs, but like many
    others, too much of it is toxic.  Generally a supplemental amount
    by mouth would be to wet a fingertip, dip it in the borax, and
    lick it off.  No more than that in a day.  It has a similar
    toxicity as boric acid, which is used as an ant poison.

    If you look at the label on Terro ant poison, you will find it
    contains borax as the active ingredient. Interestingly it warns to
    keep it away from food, and not to store around food, and to not
    use on things like countertops.  However, borax, which is 100%
    borax, instead of a few percent like the ant poison has no such
    warnings.  Weird Federal regulations that seem more concerned with
    labeling than logic.

    Marshall