Thanks everyone...
I am finding this connection with insulin and type 2 diabetes very interesting.
I an taking 3 to 4  caps a  day of  eclipta albe erecta for the past
few months. one of the majorbeni's of this herb is balencing out the
glucose/insulin leves in the body.
One of the other side effects is eliminating abnormal tumor  growth.
(Has anyone ever experience 'normal' tumors?
do a private search on this erb and take note.
&TW i feel wonderufl since i've been eating this nice tasting herb.
Tara
---------