Unfortunately Metformin is a prescription drug, but I purchase it from
alldaychemist.com.
or unitedpharmacy.com.  http://www.unitedpharmacies.com/
I had a full load of candida, so although my blood glucose measures up to
two hundred for several hours after I eat a full meal, my AlC tests say I
am fine, so dock will not help.
Metformin has helped me rid myself of a full load of candida, I even had it
inside my ears, yucks, I thought I was dieing slowly. I did all the script
anti candida drugs, and all the home remedies known, but it always came
back.
I sometimes get frustrated with american medicine, if there is no money to
be made, noone cares.  All my medical professionals like to treat the
symptoms, and not the disease.  thanks for asking, david lubbock tx.