Interesting about Boron, an austrailian chemist, moved from one area to
another there, in the new location, he developed arthritis, he began
supplementing his diet with boron twenty five mgs daily, and his arthritis
went away.
He began advertising such and big pharma published that boron was toxic and
could cause health issues, they shut him down. Anyhoo, my friend and I
tried boron for our arthritis and saw no improvement.
I believe the body uses candida to use up excess glucose the body does not
need, the liver produces more glucose than the pancreas can produce insulin
to get it into cells, candida then uses all left over glucose so it does
not harm organs.  To counteract candida, I use metformin, five hundred mgs
twice a day which slows down glucose produced by the liver, thus starving
out candida, metformin is good for weight loss, lowering LDL and
Triglycerides
It has little or no side affects at such a low dose and been around for a
hundred years to treat type II diabetes. .  However each person may adjust
their dosage to fit their needs.  I started two fifty twice a day and
worked up.
david lubbock tx. .Knot certified to give medical advice, just my
experience.