Your memory serves well! Yes, mine is a Silver Puppy. It has an excellent
reputation and is easy to use. There is also the SilverGen, which is also
highly thought of by Marc Fett over in Lymestrategies. Both are safe, reliable,
with good track records. From what he says, these machines actually make EIS/CS
that's superior to most of the CS in nat. food stores. Certainly more
economical!
Be well,
Léna