did you find anything for your bones?If so would you mind sharing?
CJ

In a message dated 1/22/2014 1:32:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
wanda85...@yahoo.com writes:

No, actually I was reading some testimonials on  'earthclinic.com'  They
have a section on borax.  I really like the  stuff and it's dirt cheap. lol
Got into it when looking for something to  strengthen my bones.  This 'old
gray mare ain't what she use to be.'  <chuckle>

Gail

On Wednesday, January 22, 2014 10:42 AM,  Deborah Gerard