My son's acne was gone in less than a week using an inexpensive Don Croft
zapper.  The redness was almost completely gone in one day, the lesions
dried up in less than two days and he was all clear in less than a week.
 Croft's original zapper is less than $40.00 at ctbusters.com.  I have a
friend who is using one for psoriasis.  It is not gone yet and may never
be, but her hands no longer crack and bleed and the redness and itching is
much relieved.  She has been using the Terminator model only a couple of
weeks.  I have been using one regularly for over 10 years.   best wishes,
pj