PT do you own his Terminator?
CJ

In a message dated 2/2/2014 2:28:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ptf2...@bellsouth.net writes:

I  love my Croft zapper.  My problem is that I end up with burns really
quickly.
PT

____________________________________
 From:  Shirley Reed <pj20fl...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, February 2, 2014 1:34  PM
Subject:  CS>acne

My son's acne was gone in less than a week using an inexpensive  Don Croft
zapper.  The redness was almost completely gone in one day, the  lesions
dried up in less than two days and he was all clear in less than a  week.
Croft's original zapper is less than $40.00 at _ctbusters.com_
(http://ctbusters.com/) .  I have a friend who is using one for  psoriasis.  It
is not gone
yet and may never be, but her hands no longer  crack and bleed and the
redness and itching is much relieved.  She has  been using the Terminator model
only a couple of weeks.  I have been  using one regularly for over 10 years.
best wishes,    pj