I am amazed at the number of people on this list familiar with this material.
All I can say is that the Bible made no sense to me until I read the 12th planet
and now it all makes perfect sense.  I see absolutely no arguement between
creationism and evolution, science and the Bible, they say exactly the same
thing!  But I cannot get into arguements because people want to argue their own
narrow view of both, when in fact in the wide view they are both correct.

Such passages as "the sons of the gods found the daughters of man beatiful and
took them as their wives" make absolutely no sense until you realize that when
gods is plural in the Bible, it is speaking of aliens.  Once you realize that
the original passages Genesis came from said "period of time" instead of "day",
you discover that the sequence of events for the creation of the universe are
identical between the Bible and what science has now determined.

I find all the arguements between the Bible and science to be totally
groundless, except I do take issue with scientists that say that God does not
exist.  However science can neither prove nor disprove that, so that is just an
opinion of that person, not grounded in science.

Marshall