Marshall, Marsha, Sam and anybody else interested:

It is possible that my comments on "two teams" etc might have:

        [a] upset you ... I am sorry that is not my intention.

        [b] suggested anti-Sitchin atittude .... Again no.  I won't get
up and             support his theories, since I lack the qualifications
and by the             same token, won't deny their plausibility. I am
willing to wait (if             I live that long) for the appearence of
the 12th planet. I do not             dismiss him out of hand without
proof.

        [c] Do I believe NASA ... yes conditionally. They are not
lying(guilty)
            until proven to be guilty (American law :-))I will wait for
another             group of astronomers  to produce some evidence to
the contrary. I do             suspect  US Govt of keeping its
population uninformed for its own               reasons. Thats for the
Americans to worry about :-)

When you claim support from "Scientific community", who are you
referring to? A Botanist or a Zoologist? They are not qualified any more
than John Doe to pass judgements on dicoveries in astronomy. Neither is
your doctor/dentist/or the chief justice of the supreme court. However
any Joe without degrees can make an authoritative statement, if it is
backed by field experience. I will accept his claim readily.

Regards
Harsha Godavari