Sub-lingually, it sees to give my immune system a major boost when I'm fighting
an infection, and it always amplifies the other protocols I do. When I feel
relatively fine, I just take a capsule by mouth with my other supplements.
As for being a mouth breather, you might find that misting CS up your
nose/sinuses could perhaps change the underlying problem with that, as
mouth-breathing is tough on the teeth and not really the way we were meant to
breathe, especially in winter with dryness, etc.
Be well,
Léna