I,too, suffer from dry mouth snoring/mild apnea issues. Recently tried this
oral appliance device and it's awful.  I refuse to use the CPAP.  I was
hoping the Colloidal Silver would reduce the inflammation in my throat but
that wasn't the case.
Been reading about self-care of apnea with toning the inner throat by using
Didgeridoo
​… looking for a cheap one - as I refuse to use plastic models.

​