I can wholly agree with Mary with the unfortunate predictable responses
from those around us - not realizing diet, exercise, out-of-the-box
researching skills --- for many years my family and friends would scoff at
me when I pin pointed certain ailments that was unheard of.  Many confess
they refuse to change their diet/lifestyles and I can understand how
addictions plays a huge role in it --- I'm not perfect myself but with
fervent research and outreach to alternative individuals who could help me,
I am pretty proud of how far I've come in life in terms of dealing with the
auto-immune disease and other illnesses. It's sadly expensive, but health
comes first!

May 2015 brings you all healing health.

Love,
RaVen