I have cleaned my SG-6 brew jar (gallon) and installed brand new electrodes. I don't remember you mentioning if cleaning with peroxide is ok? Well rinsed afterward with DW, wiped dry with clean paper towelling.
Electrodes wiped with paper towelling wetted with DW.

The DW reads 1.7 uS on my PWT. Not 0.3 unfortunately, but the best I have at the moment.

I have set the generator to the lowest setting, and plan to check tyndal when it shuts off. From there I will decide whether to stop at that point and check uS or raise the setting a bit and check again and so on to see how the tyndal changes, and whether I have sparklies at any point.

I don't expect to get a 10 uS product with no or faint tyndal and no sparklies but I should get a much better product, right?

I no longer have a distiller, so 0.3uS distilled water isn't going to be available, and to be honest, I don't see me ever getting another distiller and double or triple distilling to get the water down to that level. Just can't manage it anymore.

what do you think?
sol

---