Yes I have.  The people I know that take it take the food grade 35% DILUTED down
to a reasonable level.  I have been told that the 3% you get at the pharmacy
contains chemicals to stabalize it and they should not be taken internally.
This is something that needs to be checked as I have not confirmed this though.

Do not use 35% directly, it will burn your skin!

Marshall