From: Jerry Durand
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2015 7:58 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Silver Puppy "ppm" numbers

I had someone ask me for the "ppm" number if I run the Silver Puppy way into
overtime like 12 hours or so.  I know that almost all people are reading the
ppm number off a tds meter that's calibrated for table salt, getting people to
understand calibration is a losing battle.

I just picked up a batch that's been sitting around for a while and it reads 14
uSeimens, so for that batch what should I tell them?

Or do I just do like the eBay marketers and make up a number?  "It's 42000 ppm,
it's REALLY good stuff!"  :)

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886