I suspect the main benefit of the high ppm solutions is to the bank
account of the seller.  I also suspect they use pretty high current or
maybe sputtering to get that much silver in there.

Or, they just lie about the number.

Out of curiosity, I ran a pint batch with the Silver Puppy set to 10
ticks on the manual mode.  I started with distilled water (0-1 uS by my
meter) and the next day when it was done it only read 14 uS.  I left it
sit for a few days and then it read 12 uS.   Seems awfully low for
running that long.

A normal auto run on the Silver Puppy gives a reading of 10 uS.

On 12/11/2015 03:32 AM, Ode Coyote wrote:
> But since the physical properties of silver and water limit how much
> silver will STAY in the water [solubility limits], relatively all of
> that 42,000 will be sludge on the bottom as silver hydroxide and
> silver oxide....wasted.
> Some suspend the garbage in the water by making the water thicker,
> like old used dirty motor oil can hold a lot of dirt
> ...MSP  Mild Silver Protein can be 50 or even 1000+ PPM,  big chunks
> of silver suspended in jello.
> Lots of silver, little benefit.
>
> Ode

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886