Can anyone comment for me about Hep C....if just found out I have it and I have
been taking CS for ten years...I have no symptoms and had testing done
yesterday and see doc for the first time Tuesday...I was selling my blood
plasma and they did routine testing and discovered it.Any information you can
give me on how to go after this naturally would be appreciated I refuse to take
any of Big Pharmacy drugs.Thanks in advance,
Debbie

    On Saturday, July 16, 2016 8:16 PM, Phil Morrison