I knew I had itfor a few years before I discovered Csilver via a Yahoo group friend.  I read Yahoo groups about hepatitis for several years got into all the herbs but it was out of desperation I bought a used silver generator on eBay which I credit it for saving my life because I was ready to eat a bullet if it didn't work.  The hep had become active with the whole nasty list of advanced symptoms and I could not function or get along without being miserable and making everybody around me miserable.
My first batch of silver made me feel reborn in 12 hours I've never felt that well in my life including as a child not high just well silver continue to manage the symptoms cleared everything up like hitting a switch then I stayed happy and well until six years later I could do treatment and actually clear the virus during my first year with using silver I megadosed Every which Way i could think of, drinking liter a day for 3 months laced with tetrasilver tetroxide... my conclusion is silver can manage hepatitis symptoms beautifully but it will not get in the liver and clear the virus effectively, it just can't.  If you try living with it you're going to be progressing towards cirrhosis whether or not you drink whether or not you feel bad ultimately it will lead to liver failure and Transplant or death big Pharma has a single drug 12 week treatment called harvoni that's pretty badass these days little 10 no side effects rarely fails or relapses.
Had I known during that first year about the increased uptake of nanoparticles when encapsulated vs the poor uptake of ionic Homebrew things might have worked out differently but I doubt it. the explosion of research using silver nanoparticles encapsulated with various herbs (green synthesis) is beautiful...

On Jul 16, 2016 11:22 PM, Jean Baugh <oldgloryte...@srcaccess.net> wrote:

From: Deborah Gerard <devorahg99@yahoo.com>
Date: Saturday, July 16, 2016 at 9:53 PM
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS> Lyme Disease Article

Can anyone comment for me about Hep C....if just found out I have it and I have been taking CS for ten years...I have no symptoms and had testing done yesterday and see doc for the first time Tuesday...I was selling my blood plasma and they did routine testing and discovered it.
Any information you can give me on how to go after this naturally would be appreciated I refuse to take any of Big Pharmacy drugs.
Thanks in advance,

Debbie