*Tactic that worked for me:*  Treatment of UTI, obvious clearing of blood
in urine, relief of severe burning and pain within 4 hours.

1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Soda in about 1/2 cup water

Drink it down, wait a few minutes.

Follow that with "Silver Water" ....maybe a cup.

Repeat now and then.

*What that does:*

The Baking Soda converts stomach acid into salt and carbon dioxide gas
[BURP ! ]

The salt absorbs into the blood making it "thirsty" for more water to flush
the excess salt out with.

Add "Silver Water" to satisfy the thirst....instant absorption and little
or no stomach acid to make "Silver Chloride"

Ode