Can anyone comment for me about Hep C....if just found out I have it and I have
been taking CS for ten years...I have no symptoms and had testing done
yesterday and see doc for the first time Tuesday...I was selling my blood
plasma and they did routine testing and discovered it.
Any information you can give me on how to go after this naturally would be
appreciated I refuse to take any of Big Pharmacy drugs.
Thanks in advance,
-----------------
Debbie

Look into LDN (low dose naltrexone), the sooner the better!

Gail
Sent from my iPad

> On Jul 17, 2016, at 3:28 AM, Robert Larson <bobli...@att.net> wrote:
>
> Can anyone comment for me about Hep C....if just found out I have it and I
> have been taking CS for ten years...I have no symptoms and had testing done
> yesterday and see doc for the first time Tuesday...I was selling my blood
> plasma and they did routine testing and discovered it.
> Any information you can give me on how to go after this naturally would be
> appreciated I refuse to take any of Big Pharmacy drugs.
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Debbie

Archives: