Yeah I tried that, but it didn't work for me, nor did N-Acetyl Carnosine.
For fighting any infection in the body, I drip CS into a capsule of MSM, recap
it, put it under my tongue for at least 15 minutes to dissolve and be absorbed
without the GI tract diminishing it, for the equivalent of a CS IV. It's one of
the great adjuncts Marc Fett has recommended over at lymestrategies group.

Be well,
Léna