Hi Léna, Manuka plant and honey is certainly well know around here but as you
say too expensive to put in tea. Useful for may ailments and becoming very
popular. Can't say I ever used Optimel but would gladly use Manuka and it's
good to hear of your success. I have a local friend who's coming up for
cataract surgery in the new year so will mention the honey to him along with
the MSM.

Cheers,  Roger B
nz

Hi Neville and Roger,

My CS was generated with a SilverPuppy, so it's both CS and Ionic, but I really
think either would do it. You need very little DMSO to carry the CS where it's
needed, and as the infected began on the surface, rather than the deep,
internal issues of uveitis, probably isn't as necessary.

I have Fuch's endothelial dystrophy (genetic) that my ctract surgeon was
concerned would become jeopardized with the energies used to break up
cataracts. the Fuch's cells were affected somewhat and for a very tense time, I
had an appointment for a partial corneal transplant looming if they didn't
settle down. I heard of drops developed in NZ called Optimel, and because my
window of time was too short to even begin to get script, appt. etc to have
that sent me in the states, I again improvised, adding some Manuka Honey to the
mix (that was the chief ingredient in Optimel) after the prescribed saline
didn't help much at all. My mix helped noticeably, within half an hour. Manuka
helps normalize he fluids in the endothlal layer, both removing excess fluid
bogginess in the fuch's cells and also fixing dry-eye. I'm telling you this
because you had nz after your name, so perhaps you could look into Optimel.

Manuka is a strange and wonderful honey, pricey and intense and not something
you'd squander on tea, but it's even been know to heal serious wounds like
MRSA, and flesh-eating bacteria, so it might be something to consider. Be
warned, the mix stung stung for 20 seconds! But they'd warned in the article
about Optimel, that it stung, so in a way, that was reassuring.
Now, when I get cloudy Fuch's days, I use my mix successfully. I make a new
batch whenever the problem arises to avoid contamination, and if it's weak and
doesn't sting, I add a bit more Manuka! My cataract surgeon is delighted,
especially when we both realized that for a person with chronic Lyme disease,
the anti-rejection meds required after a partial corneal transplant would be
impossible: thus NO transplant option for me.

All of this is strictly Lymie lab-rat, set-of-the-pants, desperation-trial
stuff, but it HAS worked in my case. The biggest challenge is the allopathic
docs who are unfamiliar with some remedies found outside the box.

Be well,
Léna