Thanks Neville,

Only dead fish go with the flow!  Ha! You’ve reminded me that fish sayings
are among the best, like one that describes our current political imbroglio:
*‘The fish starts rotting at the head.’*  Or there's another that I learned
in West Africa, *‘If you listen to the many opinions in the market you
won’t by fish.’ *Some say that fish has to many bones and others say this
one isn’t tasty, etc.

About the idea that there’s so much to know, I suppose I got that from the
Nowhere Man in the Yellow Submarine, who said, “Ad hoc and ad loc, quid pro
quo, so little time, so much to know.”

Reid