> Hi,

I can’t resist mentioning I had a continual cough so bad years ago, everyone
thought I had cancer.  Doctors couldn’t stop it, saturated salt solution in a
nebulizer didn’t stop it, 15 ppm colloidal silver in a nebulizer didn’t stop
it, and finally decided it was do or die.  Not aware of food grade hydrogen
peroxide at that time so used 3% hydrogen peroxide in my palm sized Omron
nebulizer.  Not one to stand back, took a deep breath and promptly collapsed,
due to uncontrollable coughing.  When I finally caught my breath, began to take
shallower breaths and this stopped my coughing from that day forward.

Perhaps colloidal copper would be a great way to spray your hands before
encountering germs.  I take a 15 ppm colloidal silver mister with me
everywhere, 2 oz in the purse, for the same purpose (grocery carts, drugstore
etc).

However, in the end, I believe it is all about your immune system and anything
you can do to help it, will improve life.

And speaking of alkaline water, what opinions are there about a tsp of baking
soda to a glass of water?

Jean