Arnold,

        I am using a device called "Copper-Zap".  It's a pure copper device that you insert into your nasal passage at the first sign of a cold.  You leave it there for 60 seconds.  I've never had any side effects that I can detect and it got rid of my cold symptoms promptly.  What happens to people who have copper pipes in their home?  They're ingesting copper ions daily, are the not?

Bob
-----Original Message-----
From: abela...@atlasnova.com
Sent: Dec 7, 2019 9:14 PM
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com"
Subject: RE: CS>Colloidal copper/silver combor

GM,

I would strongly caution you against putting colloidal copper in your body. Copper is okay for doorknobs but not in your body, it will attack your liver.

For a great source of information on the art of making colloidal silver, no advertising or commercialization whatsoever, try going to:

https://www.goldismoney2.com/threads/the-art-of-making-colloidal-silver-silver-ions-electrically-isolated-silver.61973/

Let Us know if you find the information they're helpful, I think you will.

Arnold

Sent from Mail for Windows 10